We went to play in the river today. It was Uncle Del's family week, so we picked up Auntie Esther and went to enjoy the sun and smooth water at Vantage! For those of you who know Vantage - that is not a typo - The water was smooth and had been all week! Kali had a great time playing in the water and riding on the boat. When we came back in one time I was talking with my Uncle's and she wanted out of the boat so Uncle Del told her to climb out the back and jump in. "Where?" she said, and he pointed to the back of the boat. Over the seat she climbed and into the water she went! She is like a fish!
Kamille made friends with Jason VanDevender's girls. They had a great time splashing and screaming.
This is my cousin Tod. AKA Brady's tubing puller. I have no idea how many times he took Brady out tubing. Brady is getting much braver and Tod can actually speed up a little bit now!! Unfortunately I didn't take my camera on the boat with me.
Taylor asked Dillon and Dalton if they would burry him in the sand. And since D&D are always up for a challenge they went right to work.

Half way through digging the whole they came upon the rock that Dalton is leaning next to. It took Dillon a little extra muscle, but he did manage to get the rock out of the whole and Taylor in the whole. Thanks guys for playing with my kids and making their day so enjoyable!
Aug 8, 2008
A fun Day at the River
Posted by Kari at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun time!! I can't believe that Kali just jumped into the water!! She is amazing!!
Who knew Vantage was such a fun place!! We'll have to go check it out!
Yes, looks fun. I do miss going to the river. Hope those boys were also willing to dig Taylor out of the hole. Can't believe Kali just jumped off the back of the boat. She was still very much a baby when we left.
Mom
that looks like a nice sandy spot you'll have to tell me where so i can go. or maybe me and you alone with our books and daquiris. that sound awesome!
I think those pictures of kids getting buried are so funny but I can't help but think how CRAZY I would go with my hands trapped down like that!!!
Post a Comment