Apr 21, 2009

To all my blogger friends...

Please do not die from shock! I am very aware it has been many moons since I last posted, but winter is just really not that exciting at our house!! I was a few posts behind, so do not feel in the least bit obligated to read all of them, but you may if you feel so inclined! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Shante said...

Hi blogger friend! Okay, so I'm coming home in June so you and me are gonna make some plans for a girls night okay?

momofmonkeys said...

Holy cow girl! Way to go on getting all those posts in!!

lydia moyer said...

and she's back!

Arlene said...

Good for you!!!

kyleyetter said...

Dang, I guess this means I have to step up my game again.

Arianne said...

Get out of town!!!! I've been waiting for a post from you! Glad you are back!

Amanda said...

Who-hooo!...keep updating now!!

Taryn said...

You're back!!!! yea...and now all that is left to do is get a newer family pic :) you're baby is a baby in that picture :)