May 4, 2009

Phoenix! Here I come!


Kristin was having her bridal shower, and I thought it would be fun to surprise her and show up. My uncle lives down there, so I called to see if he would be around to pick me up and drive me around, and have a place to lay my head. Lucky for me he was, so I booked my flight and off I went. The very loud scream and the tears made it all worth it!!! We had a fun afternoon hangin out together. It was fun to catch up with Rachel Hill as well. I was able to meet up with Kristin and Debo and his daughter Victoria on Sunday and have lunch. It was nice to meet them and learn more about them. Monday I got to lie by the pool with a good book and peace and quiet. Thanks to all who watched my kids so I could have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Lolli said...

What a fun trip!! I just love Kristin! Isn't it great to actually pull off a surprise? I'm glad you got some well deserved rest!

Tristy said...

That's so cool you got to get away. Kristin looks beautiful and happy.