Kali was in a good mood the other day and had on her new outfit, so I decided to snap a few shots of her around our yard and the neighbors yards. We had a lot of fun, but she wasn't always too willing to smile or keep her eyes open. 




May 21, 2009
Modeling, here she comes.
Posted by Kari at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
She is adorable!! What a cheese!! I love the new outfit, but I'll miss the candy corn outfit!
These are all so cute!!
How can that grown up girl possibly be the beautiful baby we, okay you, delivered? She is so cute.
yes yes it's been awhile since I checked your blog. I have the hardest time checking private ones :) Looks like you have been busy :)
what a CUTIE!! I love her!!!
She really is a Beauty!! I'm glad that you girls had such a good time!
Those are such sweet pictures! She is sure a cutie pie.
I like when they show their true self in pictures. Makes for "real" memories! She is super cute though, with or without a smile.
Hey. Where are you? Have you given up on the bloggin world?
I realize your parents are back, but, uh...I'm gone. Spare a post for me? ;)
Post a Comment